Ekam Sanatan Bharat Party’s Sapt Siddhant:
1. Amending Constitution to define a Minority as a Religious/Linguistic group constituting less than 5% of the country’s total population and declaring Bharat as the “Natural Homeland” for Sanatanis enabling full Citizenship rights for them.
2. Ending State/Govt Control of Hindu Temples/Mathas. Immediate Reconstruction and Re-Establishment of Ancient Sun Temple “Martand Temple” in Kashmir ; “Shree Krishna Janambhoomi” at Mathura & Gyanvapi Teertha Kshetra at Kashi (Varanasi).
3. Separation of Hindu Majority Jammu Province from Kashmir; Division of Kashmir into 2 Union Territories & reorganisation of Jammu Province as a full-fledged State.
4. Complete Ban on Cow Slaughter & declaring Holy Cow, Maa Ganga, and Shri Ram Setu as symbols of National Heritage.
5. Immediate Repeal/termination of Waqf Act, Places of Worship Act 1991, and Sachar Committee Recommendations; Amending Article 30 of the Constitution of India enabling Hindus to establish and autonomously administer Educational Institutions of their choice.
6. Reversing & arresting Demographic Invasion with immediate restoration of Demographic Balances in worst affected areas.
7. Holistic Sustainable Development based upon 6 Pillars of True History (इतिहास), Sanskriti (संस्कृति); Aadhyatam (अध्यात्म), Local Language (स्थानीय भाषा) & Environmental Consciousness (पर्यावरण).